viernes, 3 de julio de 2009

Top 100 de las frases cortas más graciosas en internet.

smilyA continuación algunas de las que más me gustaron, pero están todas muy buenas (se pueden votar):

- War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

- I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..

- I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

- Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

- It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.

- My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

- My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

- Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

El resto en OnelinerZdotNET (gracias @Cerebrado).

No hay comentarios.: